Monday, August 22, 2011

I made it!!!!!!

I received an e-mail from Leah Day yesterday - I'm a finalist in her Transformation Challenge! (See Post Below for Picture). I was sitting at a restaurant for lunch with my quilting teacher and two other quilters when I received the e-mail. I don't usually shout in restaurants or burst into tears - oh well - I'm not likely to be going back there again.

I am one of 14 finalists.  There will be 8 winners announced at the end of September.  The competition is stiff but I feel that my piece is up to par.  To view the other quilts, go to http://freemotionquilting.blogspot.com/.  Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations.

    I'd love to see some of your other work. I only started my blog at the beginning of the year but I posted quilts made as long as 11 years ago. It's always good to see where you've come from.

    All the best with your quilt.

    ReplyDelete